The Old Museum is a detached self-contained holiday home at the lower end of the hill leading into the village centre.
The 30 sqm open plan layout is the ideal get away for two, comprising a bedroom area with queen-size bed, living area with sofa and traditional log burner and a well equipped kitchenette. The bathroom contains a walk-in shower, toilet and wash basin.
The property also benefits from its own off-street parking place.
|Size||307 square feet|
|Bed||1 Queen Size|
|View||Quiet street view|
- Well-equipped kitchenette
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- En-suite bathroom with electric shower
- Toiletry set
- Flat screen TV
- Log burning stove
- Free wifi
- Amazon Fire TV (Live BBC and ITV plus On Demand services)
- Breakfast hamper (additional cost)
- Sofa-bed on request